With a choice of pedestal heights to fit a tank or catering sink, a flexible hose or plumbed-in waste outlet on either side and the option of an integrated filter basket, an SP Peeler fits easily into your working environment.
- The thickly gritted non-rusting cast aluminium peeler plate is designed to be robust and offer a long service life. The carborundum non-rusting stainless steel cylinder liners can be reversed and relined for longer life and lower costs.
- The hygienic brushed stainless steel finish is easy to wash down. Water and waste drain efficiently from the smooth cylinder base aided by large cast paddles under the peeler plate. The lid and peeling plate are quick and easy to remove for cleaning
- Handling up to 12kg of potatoes per load (half bag), the SP12 Peeler is a cost effective solution for smaller operations.
- The carborundum liner acts as a fill guide and the SP12 also features a robust stainless steel lid with secure push fit.
- Power 0.37kw
- Available in ‘low pedestal’
- Dimensions: 530mm (w) x 624mm (d) x 1400mm (h)
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Manufacturer Warranty