Henny Penny first introduced pressure frying to the food service industry 50 years ago. Today Henny Penny pressure fryers continue to lead the industry in performance, durability and innovation.
- Patented lid design engages pressure seal to create 12 PSI of pressure in the fry pot -Controlled low pressure enables you to cook faster at lower temperatures
- Pressure seals in food moisture while also preventing absorption of oil into the food product
- 8000 Computron Controller with 12 programmable cycles, complete with idle modes and melt cycles
- Easily programmable times, temperatures and profiles for specific products
- Simple one touch cooking reduces operator error and promotes a consistent output
- Idle mode and melt cycle saves time, energy and extends oil life
- Melt mode also helps to prevent oil scorching during daily start up
- Built in filtration system filters and returns hot oil for immediate use -3 to 4 minute fast and simple automated filtration cycle, which helps to encourage proper filtration practise that maintains product quality and extends oil life
- Oil: 20 Litres
- Gas: 80,000 BTU/hr (23.4kW)
- Connections: 1/2″ Hose
- Dimensions: 486mm (w) x 968mm (d) x 1219mm (h)
- 1 Year Parts and Labour Manufacturer Warranty
New & Reconditioned Available!
For more details on pricing and availabilty please give our sales team a call on 0208 531 8543